Wednesday 20 June 2007

Buhuuuu Buhuuu

Guess what! I have no work again today... thought of composing a song but as of now not in a mood...
My colleagues went for a picnic(they call it a party) yesterday. I didn't :(. Oh come on now, I had reasons.
Robbins was angry. He asked me, a several times, to come .
Sometimes I behave really pricey... may be. But I didn't mean to though.
Anyways, I'm going to make a nice time-table for myself. I hope to follow it.
I just don't study these days. I had planned to start with .Net today but ...

I'm hungry too. But that's because I'm not doing anything. I just can't sit idle. It irritates me. Hmmm, so any ideas about what I should do today? Anything other than eating is accepted!

I read a nice quote on Contrapunto of TOI today. It says "If you are seeking new ideas, go walking.". Nice one, isn't it? So, expecting me to go walking? Naah! please, not today. Tomorrow. (I wonder when this tomorrow would come)

I have nothing to write(type actually, but I prefer 'write' since it gives me a feeling that I am 'doing something') but putting in sincere efforts to find something...errr...new.

Simultaneously, I'm even praticing typing on the keyboard without looking at it. I still need practice, a lot of it.

No comments: